Cabinetry & Millwork
- Cabinetry doors with simple profile (often Shaker style, pairing stained and painted finishes).
- May have face-frames or be be frame-less.
- Crown molding with very little ornamentation, or no molding at all.
- Neutral color palettes.
- A mix of natural and manufactured materials.
- Clean lines in craftsmanship.
- Traditional, industrial, or modern lighting.
- Cabinetry with slab doors with no profiles.
- No molding.
- Frameless cabinets/European Style.
- Bold colors often with high gloss finish.
- Very modern lighting.
- Cabinetry doors with traditional raised panels, elaborate profiles or large moldings applied.
- Ornamental crown molding.
- Face frames with full overlay door.
- Classic stains and colors.
- Natural materials.
- Detailed craftsmanship.
- Traditional lighting.